The Annual Healthcare IT Conference of the SoCal Chapter of HIMSS is coming up quickly on April 4th in Los Angeles. It is a great networking and learning event for healthcare professionals, but it is also a wonderful opportunity to meet some of those who are new to the health IT workforce.
- Jack Lewin, MD, CEO of the American College of Cardiology speaking on the State of the EHR Union: Where Are We? Where Are We Going? When Will We Get There?
- How EHR Will Empower Patients and Family with Linda Macomber, Assistant Professor, School of Health and Human Services, National University and Clinical Reviewer/Juror, Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT)
- Janet Marchibroda, MBA, Chair, Bipartisan Policy Center Health IT Initiative on Affordable Care Act’s Impact on Health IT: A Bipartisan Perspective
- A Health Information Exchange Update with California RHIO and HIE experts
- Ambulatory EHR: Pros and Cons
- Accountable Care Organizations/Patient Centered Medical Home
- Career and Job Search Strategies